Monday, January 23, 2012

N. Stone
11.9.11

You’re all that I want
And all that I need.
Through the wind and the cold,
Please stay here with me.
And don’t ever let me go,
Hold me tight.
I don’t want let go…
But I’m afraid that you might

Baby don’t go,
I need you tonight
Baby don’t leave,
Please stay here with me
Baby don’t stop
Loving me
And baby please, don’t ever let me go...

And even if I pray,
He might not answer my prayers.
Oh lord Oh lord,
Can you hear me now?
I’m asking you for him,
To keep me close.
I don’t want let go,
But I’m afraid that he might.

So baby don’t go,
I need you tonight
And baby don’t leave,
Just stay here with me
Baby don’t stop…
Loving me.
And baby please, don’t ever let me go…

I’m just going to pray
And keep my hope
I’ll never let you go
Because I love you so
I’ll always be here
Through the thick and the thin
I need you now, but I can wait till then

And I’ll never lose my faith
I can always wait.
Even if its years,
I’ll still be here.
Just waiting for you,
To be happy
That would bring joy to my eyes
And a tear down my cheek…

You’re all that I want
And all that I need.
Through the wind and the cold,
Please stay here with me.
And don’t ever let me go,
Hold me tight.
I don’t want let go…
But I’m afraid that you might

No comments:

Post a Comment