Monday, January 23, 2012

"My life is brilliant.
My love is pure.
I saw an angel.
Of that I'm sure" -James Blunt

Thats what I first thought when I first met him. And I truly, deeply, and unconditionally loved him. He was my everything. And now that its over between us, im just left with a broken heart and memmories. I wrote music that hes never heard and cried tears that hes never saw. I know im just having a "poor me party", but it's how im feeling inside. I lost my bestfriend and my forever and it hurts. He was the only one I talked to, the only one who cared. But in the end, he was just like every other guy I've dated... Only cared enough to get what he wanted, and he got it for nearly a year.

It hurts when I think about us, and believe me I try so hard not to, but it's not easy. I just want to break down and cry to him like I've always done. However, if I did that, I don't think his new girlfriend would appreciate that.



No comments:

Post a Comment